Friday, March 13, 2009

I had to share this email...

I know I blogged yesterday, but..... I just got this email today from Mercer's birthmother:


Hey there,
I got your page in the mail with the card. i did enjoy my time out there. It was nice being able to see mercer again. Also seeing you and todd too. I had a lot of fun while i was out there. i am very thankful that you and Todd allowed me to come out and spend time with you guys and to be there for Mercer first birthday. Its really good to see that he is doing well. He has grown a lot. I think he will always be bigger then most kids his age. You and Todd are doing a really good job with him. I could tell when I was out there that he was well taken care of. That makes me feel a lot better. It was hard going back home when i left atlanta. I didnt want to leave but i know you guys are doing wonderful with Mercer. Thank You for keeping me updated and allowing me to come out and spend time with you guys. That really meant alot to me. I hope you all are doing well. Talk to you soon.


Danielle

No comments: