Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday Night

I got home late tonight - I went to Katy's house to have dinner / see her 2 year old son.
He started out shy, but we played for awhile & he warmed up. He's a really cute kid. (He really liked my kitty-cat shoes, too... he'd walk around meowing.)

So, I have a little time to check emails - and I got a couple of really nice, encouraging emails as well as a great voicemail on the answering machine. (We sent out more cards and emails over the weekend.) Oh - and we got our first card today to scan onto the website. (Thanks, Kelly!!) I'm excited to get this effort rolling. I have an offering from a neighbor to help set up some WYSIWYG website stuff -- and was told it's better / more creative than using HTML. Thanks Eric!!! I can't wait to lay this thing out / come up with a look. And - our friend Bob, in San Fran offered to help with some web stuff too. I think with Eric's technical help and Bob's creativity... we should have a great site. I should start "storyboarding" it soon. I'll post a link at some point.

We are really touched so far by people's willingness to help (in writing letters / sending encouragement / offering to assist with web stuff). It feels like there's a big group of folks who WANT us to become parents! yay.

goodnight.
c




No comments: