Monday, August 20, 2007

Some more letters

I need to write and request some more letters of support (the effort I did last weekend didn't cover all of my family... some people got the request / others did not... so the ones that didn't get letters think that I didn't want them to write something up on our behalf. NOT TRUE!) I'll send out 3 or 4 more tonight to make sure I've got everyone covered.

But - I really post on the blog tonight b/c I got in a few more letters today from friends. One from the neighbor's girlfriend, Connie, who we've known for several years... and two letters from a life-long friend, Susan, and her husband, Chad. One was to me from her. The other was to Todd and me from the two of them. Susan was one of the first people who we told that we were pursuing adoption -- and she's been so excited and encouraging. She's the best!

Later. C


No comments: