Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thesis on Mercer's poo.... April fools!

There's a new color and consistency. I'll spare you the details, but thought it was a grabber of a title.

Mercer & I are in NJ right now. It feels weird being at Todd's parent's house w/out him. Also, usually, all of his neices and nephews are here too... so it's more quiet than normal as well! Yesterday's flight wasn't bad w/ him... he was a bit fussier than he was on his first flight from Denver, but not horrible. We had to post-pone his feeding b/c the flight was delayed 3 times due to bad weather at Newark airport. We were trying to time it out so he'd be sucking on a bottle when we took off and also when we landed so that he wouldn't hurt his ears b/c of the pressure change. We'd feed him a little then take it away to prolong it. It almost turned into a game to see how else we could keep him distracted.

I'll write more about our NJ visit in another blog... I need to see if I can upload pics here on their computer. Meanwhile, here are some photos that were emailed / I have access to.


Here's a picture of Mercer that we are undoubtedly holding onto / showing his prom date! We had some pics taken of him & the photographer put the ears on him. Unfortunately, we got the pics back after Easter & only had a few of these -- so posting on the blog will share with more folks. (you can click on the picture and it should enlarge on your computer.)



I had to include these two pics of guests at the party Saturday night.... look at how they are looking at Mercer. gorgeous smiles! he is loved... and that warms my heart! The hosts took shots of the guests w/ him & are putting it into some sort of little book for us. It's similar, I think, to what we did at our wedding -- polaroids of guests getting onto the boat & asked each to write a sentence or two. It's pretty cool to look through still -- 10 years later. I'm sure we'll feel the same about this book as well.


Goodnight for now.

No comments: