Monday, November 10, 2008

A couple of videos were added of Mercer

I wish I could say that Mercer was feeling better -- but he's got a "double whammy" -- some sort of stomach bug. Lots of throw-up Saturday morning... which has moved to the opposite end of the spectrum (the "d" word) Saturday night / Sunday / Monday.

His croup is basically, gone, though. He has a little bit of a residual cough. So do I - have a little bit of a cough (I got "adult" croup (basically a sore throat) like the doctors said I would get since I was confined with him. Unfortunately, I think Todd is getting it / he's not feeling well today.)

I really want our household to be well. I am going to try to research some stuff to see if I can (naturally) help build up Mercer's immunity system... and prevent this ICK from entering our house to begin with! ugh.

I really can't think of anything going on. b/c of Mercer not feeling well, we really haven't done much. (We did go to a friend's house, however, and cook together... made homemade pizza appetizers, she & her sister made homemade ricotta cheese to put in homemade pumpkin ravioli, another homemade ravioli dish with chicken, ham, and spinach, AND homemade apple pie. It was quite the feast... and quite chaotic with three of us in the kitchen and the guys watching the kids for much of the evening. We're trying to socialize but not spend a lot of cash (we used to go out to dinner as a form of socialization - but since we're not going out as much... we don't want the good times to end!)

It was fun -- but I think we shouldn't try to make SO many things all in one night!!

Here's what you were waiting for... right?! Seeing Mercer crawling a little bit. Oh -- in week or two -- he's really going to rock our worlds once he's mastered crawling! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2AsfirsefM

And another video from the neighborhood Halloween party: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToddGroves The "puppy dog" is Henry -- who was on the blog this summer. He's one of the boys on our street also born in February. Jackson - the "teddy bear" - is 1 year old (a few months older) and is Mercer's friend from the next street over. Good times.

No comments: